Vienna Music School Tours
The city of Vienna has an historic musical tradition and always provides our music groups with an enthusiastic reception. Vienna hosts some of the most prestigious venues in Europe, and is ideal for more formal groups.
The surrounding areas of the city provide a number of attractions and outstanding scenery that can be included in your itinerary. Vienna boasts stunning architecture, including Baroque castles and gardens, grand buildings, monuments and parks. It makes for a delightful school music tour destination.
Price Shown includes
- 4 nights’ B&B accommodation
- Return flights and overseas airport transfers
- Organisation and publicity of 3 concerts
- Coaching for 3 concerts
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 10 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 35 paying passengers departing from a London airport in May 2020 and is subject to availability.
Get even more from your trip with an NST Music Tour Manager! Call us for details.
On-tour support includes...
Top performance venues
St Peter’s Church
Choirs and small instrumental groups can perform a concert or sing during a mass service in this beautiful Baroque church located in the heart of the city.
Groups can give a 45-minute performance on the steps of the main entrance to this famous palace as part of ‘Voices of the World’ festival.
St Stephen’s Cathedral
This impressive cathedral, with its multi-coloured tiled roof is one of the city’s most recognisable symbols. Groups can perform at midday or morning mass, followed by a short recital.
One of Vienna’s most prestigious churches and a fabulous example of neo-gothic architecture. Performances at mass or concerts can be arranged.
Riesenrad 'Prater Park'
An ideal way to end a day! The ‘Prater Park’ is home to many rides, including the Reisenrad, which was once the largest Ferris wheel in the world. The park is open for visitors and all the rides and attractions are individually priced. A ride on the Reisenrad is highly recommended for unique views of Vienna.
Take either an English audio tour or a tailored guided tour of the ‘genius’ Mozart’s apartment in Vienna and four exhibition floors. Student groups are provided with comprehensive information on Mozart’s years in Vienna, which marked the high point in his creativity. Visitors can find out about the times in which Mozart lived and his most important works. Inside the apartment they may get an impression of how the Mozart family spent their lives.
Spanish riding school
Watch the daily practice of the world famous Lipizzaner horses.
The Belvedere Palace was home to Crown Prince Franz Ferdinand. The two palaces and gardens are spectacular and now house one of the greatest paintings in the world – Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss as well as other works by Secession artists.
December is a great time to visit Vienna with numerous Christmas markets around the city.
- Ice skating
- ...and much more!
Rich in the tradition of classical music, Vienna’s wonderful churches provide sacred choirs and orchestras with prestigious concert locations.
John Kay, Concert Consultant
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967