Salzburg Music School Tours
The city of Salzburg has an historic musical tradition and always provides our music groups with an enthusiastic reception. A perfect destination for school band trips of all abilities.
The surrounding areas of Salzburg also provide a number of attractions and outstanding scenery that can be included in your itinerary. Salzburg, Mozart’s birthplace, offers a stunning historic city centre, with its many palaces and baroque architecture, coupled with the scenic Alpine surroundings. A delightful concert tour destination.
Price Shown includes
- 4 nights’ full board accommodation
- 2 nights’ overnight coaching
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Organisation & publicity of 3 concerts
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from England and Wales in May 2020 and is subject to availability.
Get even more from your trip with an NST Music Tour Manager! Call us for details.
On-tour support includes...
Top performance venues
Choirs may sing a short recital inside this 17th century Baroque cathedral, where Mozart was baptised.
Basilica of St Michael, Mondsee
This basilica and former gothic monastery, famous for providing the interior setting for the ‘Sound of Music’ wedding scene, plays host to choral performances throughout the year.
Play outdoors in the gardens of the famous Schloss Mirabell.
Schönau am Königsee
The town centre of Schönau am Königsee is a bandstand and open air seating, perfect for outdoor performances. An indoor alternative is available for poor weather.
Schools & Retirement Homes
We can organise for your group to perform in schools and retirement homes across the region.
Vigaun Spa Centre
Performances by choirs and orchestras are always warmly received in this stunning concert hall, situated inside the spa.
Music Pavilion, St Gilgen
Summer performances take place on the bandstand, located by the side of the Wolfgangsee.
The centre point of this museum is the former apartments of the Mozart family on the third floor. On display are valuable paintings and original instruments belonging to Mozart.
Zell am See, including Boat Trip
The alpine city of Zell am See lies between the idyllic Zeller See Lake and the Schmittenhöhe Mountain, best viewed by boat.
Königssee Boat Trip
Boat excursions can be arranged around the beautiful lake of Konigssee, found 5km south of Berchtesgaden. During a two-hour excursion, groups will stop at St Bartholoma and at Saletalm-Obersee. Also popular with groups is the cable car up into the national park.
- Games or quiz evening
- ...and much more!
Groups can follow the ‘Sound of Music’ in Salzburg and its surrounding towns, performing in spa venues and bandstands against beautiful backdrops.
John Kay, Concert Consultant
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967