Tuscany Music School Tours
Our groups are usually based in Montecatini Terme, an attractive town famous for its many natural thermal spas and surrounded by the Tuscan Hills. Florence, Pisa, Siena and Lucca are within easy reach and offer excellent concert venues and performance opportunities for all types of school band trips, whether choral or instrumental.
We offer a range of trips and tours to Italy, please contact us for more information.
Price Shown includes
- 4 nights’ half board accommodation
- Return flights and overseas airport transfers
- Organisation & publicity of 3 concerts
- Concert Assistant in resort
- Coaching for 3 evening concerts
- Extensive group travel insurance
- Generous free place ratio of 1 in 10
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from a London airport in April 2020 and is subject to availability.
Get even more from your trip with an NST Music Tour Manager! Call us for details.
On-tour support includes...
Top performance venues
Duomo Montecatini Terme
This modern basilica in Montecatini Terme offers sacred choirs and classical orchestras a chance to sing with a mass service or perform an evening concert.
Choirs can sing at mass or give a lunchtime concert at this stunning cathedral.
Chiesa Santa Maria Dei Ricci, Florence
Located in the heart of Florence, this church is a popular concert venue for both choirs and orchestras.
Terme Tettuccio is an example of one of the many thermal spas in Montecatini Terme that offer choral and instrumental groups the opportunity to give a performance in beautiful surroundings.
Piazza Del Duomo, Pistoia
In the summer months, a stage is erected in this large square in the centre of Pistoia for groups to perform in front of the cathedral.
International Holiday Village, Barco Reale
High in the Tuscan hills and enjoying refreshing summer breezes, this popular holiday village invites music groups with a popular repertoire to perform for their international guests as part of the evening entertainment programme.
During term time we can organise for your group to perform in Italian schools across the region.
Leaning Tower of Pisa
The freestanding bell tower of the cathedral in Pisa is world-famous for its unintended tilt. Construction of the tower started in 1173 and took over 200 years to complete - it began to lean almost from the outset! A must-see for any group and a great photo opportunity for your students.
Coach excursion to Pisa or Lucca
Choose to visit Pisa and view the world-famous leaning tower or Lucca, renowned for the well-preserved Renaissance walls encircling its historic city centre and its cobblestone streets.
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967
on European trips
Enjoy our loyalty reward
Save £5pp from your first consecutive year of travel onwards. Click here for more information.
Free inspection visit
Qualify for a 2 night complimentary stay for 2 people in your chosen destination. Find out more.