Madrid Music School Tours
This historic, exciting city and its surrounding communities have an ideal combination of venues that attract enthusiastic audiences and cultural attractions for groups to explore. Home to a wonderful cathedral, church venues and a warm climate, Madrid is a truly memorable destination for your music school tour.
The capital and largest city in Spain, Madrid has culture, art, food and language at its heart. It is atmospheric and charming in equal measure and a place where pupils can experience both modern and traditional Spanish life.
Soak in the continental climate, stunning architecture and vibrant culture between concerts, and enjoy all that this lively destination has to offer.
Price Shown includes
- 4 nights’ half board accommodation
- Return flights and airport transfers in resort
- Organisation & publicity of 3 concerts
- Concert Assistant
- Services of an NST City Representative
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 10 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 35 paying passengers departing from a London airport in November 2021 and is subject to availability.
Get even more from your trip with an NST Music Tour Manager! Call us for details.
On-tour support includes...
- Airport assistance during check-in, security and gate checks on your outbound flight from the UK
- Airport assistance when you arrive back at your UK airport when you book a coach transfer to take you home
- Services of a Concert Assistant
Additional on-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
Top performance venues
Choirs with a sacred repertoire are permitted to sing at mass, at this fabulous cathedral consecrated by Pope John Paul II in 1993 and located next to the stunning Palacio Real.
Iglesia Catedral del Redentor
This was the first Anglican church in Madrid, it has excellent acoustics and no restrictions on repertoire.
San Justo y Pastor Church
One of the oldest parish churches in Madrid, it's famous for its connections to the Spanish Royal Family and is one of our groups' most popular venues.
Santa Barbara Church
A fabulous and historic church situated in the heart of Madrid. The church attracts tourists from both Spain and overseas, providing good audiences for performances, and has excellent acoustics.
San Cayetano Church
This 16th century baroque church has traditionally been the concert hall of the members of the royal family for almost 200 years. Our concerts have proved to be very popular with the local community who turn out in large numbers.
Groups can try the heart-stopping and passionate art of Flamenco dancing, a true cultural experience from Spain’s musical heritage.
Warner Bros Movie World
A magical and fun-packed visit for all your students, with 25 fabulous attractions. Its four areas contain numerous opportunities to experience and enjoy some of the largest and fastest rides in Europe.
Las Ventas Bullring
Groups can take a guided tour of the stadium and discover the origins of the traditional spectacle of bullfighting.
Guided Walking Tour of Madrid
Experienced in taking youth groups, our local guides will bring the history and culture of Madrid to life. Students will be amazed as they walk down world-famous streets such as Gran Via and through Madrid’s many plazas.
El Rastro (Flea Market)
Groups can use their language skills to purchase bargains galore at this popular, bustling flea market, where there truly is something for everyone!
Football Club Tour
Choose from Real Madrid's stadium, or the Spanish Football National Stadium and take a guided tour of the trophy room, the pitch and players’ tunnel and everything behind the scenes!
Casa de Campo
Groups will enjoy visiting this large urban park with its range of activities and man-made lake. The southern part also houses a zoo and large amusement park.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967