Book by the end of May & save £10pp!
Book by the end of May & save an extra £10pp on the price shown. Find out more.
Enjoy our loyalty reward
Save £5pp from your first consecutive year of travel onwards. Click here for more information.
Free inspection visit
Qualify for a 2 night complimentary stay for 2 people in your chosen destination. Find out more.
Cantabria Music School Tours
This beautiful province in the north of Spain is increasingly popular for NST music groups looking for a new destination on a limited budget. Cantabria’s rich history and blend of peaceful coastal towns and mountain villages provide a number of unique performance venues for your pupils to enjoy.
Price Shown includes
- 4 nights’ full board accommodation
- 2 nights’ overnight coaching
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Organisation & publicity of 3 concerts
- Services of NST Destination Manager to assist with check-in & provide
- 24 hour assistance
- Extensive group travel insurance
- Generous free place ratio of 1 in 8
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from selected departure points in April 2020 and is subject to availability.
Get even more from your trip with an NST Music Tour Manager! Call us for details.
On-tour support includes...
Top performance venues
Conservatory of Music, Santander
In the centre of Santander, this modern building has excellent acoustics with a very large stage - a high standard of performance is required.
San Miguel Y Santa Gema
This church always welcomes our groups and provides good audiences.
El Christo De Maliano
Groups are welcome to sing or perform concerts at this local church.
Bandstands & Parks
Santander and many nearby towns off er numerous opportunities for outdoor concerts during the summer months including Los Jardines de Pereda - one of the city’s most popular parks.
All have excellent facilities and welcome groups from the UK to perform for their Cantabrian counterparts. Often the entire school becomes the audience for concerts performed in a school theatre.
Community Social Centres
There are a wide number of these centres across the region which run a variety of social events throughout the year.
A replica of the original caves, famous for their prehistoric animal paintings. Students will be impressed by how the cave artists used the natural contours in the rock to enhance the animal figures. Workshops are available.
El Soplao Caves
Take a guided tour (in English or Spanish) down the 1,500m route through this cave, with acoustic effects and spectacular lighting showcasing the natural formations. An awe-inspiring visit for students.
Cabarceno Nature Park
A visit to this unique nature park will be an unforgettable experience for your group. This park is unlike any other zoo or wildlife park. Attractions include falconry displays conducted in Spanish. Groups can now also feed the animals whilst accompanied by park staff.
Students can try the heart-stopping and passionate art of Flamenco dancing, a true cultural experience from Spain’s musical heritage.
Tapas Tasting Experience
Enjoy true Spanish cuisine at an authentic local restaurant.
Karaoke or Disco
A small karaoke bar offers groups the opportunity to hold a disco or karaoke evening. Pre-book this venue and ensure sole group use.
One of the most famous museums in the world, housing modern and contemporary art. The museum’s collection focuses primarily on American and European art from the 20th century. This is an ideal en-route visit for groups flying into Bilbao.
Valle Real Shopping Centre
Cantabria’s first large indoor shopping centre has an impressive range of activities, including shops, cafés, restaurants, a games zone and an eight screen cinema.
This small town gives students a taste of traditional Cantabria with its cobbled streets and squares, ancestral homes, towers and Modernist style buildings. It’s also home to Gaudí’s ‘El Capricho’ building and the neo-gothic Sobrellano Palace.
- Valle Real Shopping Centre
- A quiz or disco at your hotel (many hotels can provide a room for groups to use in the evenings)
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967