Book by the end of May & save £10pp!
Book by the end of May & save an extra £10pp on the price shown. Find out more.
Enjoy our loyalty reward
Save £5pp from your first consecutive year of travel onwards. Click here for more information.
Free inspection visit
Qualify for a 2 night complimentary stay for 2 people in your chosen destination. Find out more.
Athens Music School Tours
Many consider Greece to be the birthplace of music and performance. This is a great destination for groups looking to trace the origins of music, with poetry, music and dramatic arts having been used as devices to circulate mythologies.
In addition to rich history, the fantastic climate and enthusiastic audiences will help to ensure that groups have a wonderful school music tour. Concerts are organised in beautiful settings and attract large and enthusiastic audiences.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights' half board accommodation
- Return flights and overseas airport transfers
- Organisation & publicity of 3 concerts
- Coach transportation for 3 concerts
- Services of a Concert Assistant in resort
- Extensive group travel insurance
- Generous free place ratio of 1 in 10
Price shown is based on 35 paying passengers departing from a London airport in April 2020 and is subject to availability.
Get even more from your trip with an NST Music Tour Manager! Call us for details.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Airport assistance during check-in, security and gate checks on your outbound flight from the UK
- Airport assistance when you arrive back at your UK airport when you book a coach transfer to take you home
- Services of a Concert Assistant
Top performance venues
Open Air Theatres
Contemporary open air theatres in municipalities outside of Athens provide stunning concert backdrops.
Schools & Colleges
Stage a fantastic performance at the prestigious American College, Musical School of Piraeus, Maliaras School. Indoor and outdoor spaces are available.
A variety of hotels offer groups the chance to perform to their guests during the summer months.
Benefit from a large audience and continuous footfall at a variety of shopping centres in Athens.
Festivals are held in a wide variety of venues throughout the summer months in various municipalities.
Take a three island cruise around the Saronic Islands, perform aboard your vessel and enjoy lunch whilst taking in the crystal waters and relaxing atmosphere. The islands are simply stunning and boast a classical heritage, resort beaches and exquisite architecture. If you are travelling to Greece, this venue simply can't be missed!
The Catholic Church of St Paul in Piraeus and the Anglican Church of St Paul in Athens host concerts for choirs of a sacred repertoire.
A chance to see the best example of a Greek theatre (not transformed by the Romans), and test its perfect acoustics. The Sanctuary of Asklepios, a famous healing centre of the ancient world, is also worth exploring.
No visit to Athens is complete without a visit to the Acropolis to see the Parthenon, the symbol of classical Greece, as well as the Erechtheum. Explore the Acropolis Archaeological Museum and take in the spectacular view from the Acropolis of the Theatre of Dionysos, the first stone theatre ever built. Take our three hour guide and coach walking tour to see all this as well as The Sanctuary of Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch.
Museum of Greek Folk Musical Instruments
Musical instruments have been selected on their aesthetic and decorative value as well as on their ethnological and musicological interest.
Agora & the Temple of Hephaistos
Take a close look at the Temple of Hephaistos, and visit the museum which provides evidence of politics and daily life in ancient Athens. This is a fascinating place for archaeologists to explore and a place to walk in the footsteps of Socrates, Pericles, Cleon and more Classical figures.
Take a cruise to the Island of Aegina. Here, your group can spend time visiting the Temple of Aphaea dedicated to the Greek Goddess. A separate full day cruise of the islands Aegina and Poros is also available.
3 Hour Guided Coach Tour
Orientation tour of Athens including stops at the Acropolis, Hadrian's Gate and the Sanctuary of Zeus.
Cape Sounion is a promontory located 69 kilometres (43 mi) south-southeast of Athens, at the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula in Greece. Cape Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea.
Greek Folklore Evening
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967
“One word...exceptional! The staff at NST feel like friends now. I never once felt out of control in any situation. In fact, I wondered at times if I had forgotten to do something important, as they had done almost everything for me! Hassle free - completely.”
Tracey Bell, Airedale Academy