Music festival tours
Every year around Europe, local festivals entertain eager audiences and present a great opportunity for our groups to perform and showcase their skills alongside other performers. Festivals provide a real sense of excitement and comradery, with school, youth and other groups coming together to put on a great show for the locals.
Festivals make a great additional concert venue whilst you’re away, providing pupils with a varied and truly memorable musical itinerary and giving them the opportunity to demonstrate their talents in front of a variety of audience types. Couple your selection of amazing performance venues and experiences with exploration of the local area and the other musical experiences on offer.
Music festivals around Europe include:
- Rhein in Flammen, Germany - May to September
- Fête de la Musique, France - June
- Gentse Feesten, Belgium - July
- Mid Europe Festival, Austria - July
- Pastrengo Festival, Italy - July
- Edinburgh Jazz Festival, UK - July
- Lisbon Music Fest, Portugal - July to August
- WMC Contest Kerade, Netherlands - July (every 4 years)
- Canta al Mar, Spain - October
- Salzburg Advent Festival - November to December
NST's range of music tours
We offer a whole host of concert tour destinations for music groups. Click the button below to find out more about our range.
Alternatively, get in touch with our dedicated music team to talk through your requirements, find out more about the festivals on offer and request a personalised quotation. Request a quote online or call 0845 293 7970.