The Midlands Business Studies School Trips & Tours
Home to one of the UK’s leading theme parks, and world famous companies such as Cadbury, Jaguar Land Rover, Denby Pottery and JCB, a visit to the Midlands is a must for business studies groups for its diverse array of visits, with a chance to look at marketing strategies, production, logistics, business responsibilities and priorities.
Price Shown includes
- 1 night’s bed & breakfast accommodation
- Executive coach transport from and to school & throughout your stay
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from selected departure points in November 2022 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
Cadbury World Talk & Tour
With 25 years’ experience and more than 2,000 youth groups attending each year, Cadbury World has become a valuable educational resource for students of all ages. Talks have been specifically designed for the relevant age of the group and can be arranged to complement your Cadbury World Tour in Business Studies which can include Marketing, People in Business and Investigating Business.
JCB Factory Tour
Your visit will begin with a welcome from JCB, followed by a short presentation in the JCB Theatre showing a video on the global manufacturing facilities and products. Afterwards you will be invited by one of the Tour Guides to attend a personal tour of the new 'Story of JCB' exhibition and the JCB shop. The tour will then move on to the assembly line and the office facilities.
Jaguar Land Rover Factory Tour
An exciting guided tour of the Jaguar or Land Rover factory covers the press shop, body in white build, trim and final stage and car dispatch with an explanation of Right-First-Time, Just-In-Time and Lean Working to show how a modern manufacturing facility operates. A video detailing the history and product range is also shown and there are a number of activities available to support a variety of curriculum areas.
Business skills are used every day at Jaguar Land Rover – from analysing financial spreadsheets, recruiting staff, organising events and ordering supplies. The business studies workshop will give pupils the opportunity to find out about the range of job opportunities available in the company, consider the skills that different disciplines may need, and take part in a workforce planning activity to use their practical and organisations skills to find out what’s needed to run a successful business and how to consider external influences to ensure optimum efficiency and costs.
Jaguar Land Rover Experience Gaydon
Get even closer to Jaguar Land Rover and enjoy privileged access to restricted vehicle development areas to see the rigorous tests and design procedures that every Land Rover vehicle undergoes. At their engineering headquarters your group will experience the virtual world of new vehicle design and development. Thanks to the cutting-edge technology, your group can see your favourite Land Rover models from inside and out.
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967