Malta Music School Tours
A tiny island steeped in culture, Malta is a very special destination for a school music tour. The strong band culture in Malta provides us with fantastic concert halls and outdoor performing arenas. The island also has a wonderful choice of large cathedrals where we host our choral concerts. Match this with a wonderful climate and the welcoming, friendly people and Malta shines out as an ideal music trip destination at any time of the year.
Price Shown includes
- Return flights and overseas airport transfers
- 3 nights half-board accommodation
- Organisation & publicity of 3 concerts
- Coach transportation for 3 concerts
- Services of a Concert Assistant in resort
- Extensive group travel insurance
- Generous free place ratio of 1 in 10
Price shown is based on 35 paying passengers departing from a London airport in March 2019 and is subject to availability.
Get even more from your trip with an NST Music Tour Manager! Call us for details.
On-tour support includes...
- Airport assistance during check-in, security and gate checks on your outbound flight from the UK
- Airport assistance when you arrive back at your UK airport when you book a coach transfer to take you home
- Services of a Concert Assistant
Top performance venues
Located on the north east coast of Malta, Bugibba is one of the popular tourist areas of St Paul’s Bay. The square overlooks the sea and is surrounded by restaurants and bars, making it a perfect location for your concert.
Palace Square Valletta
The Palace Square is dominated by the Grand Master’s Palace and is centrally located within the capital city. Plenty of space and seating facilities in the surrounding area, makes this a popular venue for audiences and performers.
Home to fishing villages and popular with tourists, this beautiful bay is filled with cafés and restaurants.
Bay Street Shopping Complex
An ideal outdoor concert venue, located in the heart of St George's Bay.
This imposing baroque church resides in a south-western Maltese village.
Chiswick House School & St Martin’s College
A wonderful school performance venue.
The present church was built between 1616 and 1630.
A picturesque traditional fishing village in South Eastern Malta.
This island of the Maltese archipelago is the ideal day trip destination. There are various churches and villages in Gozo which are ideal performance venues.
This island of the Maltese archipelago is the ideal day trip destination. There are various churches and villages in Gozo which are ideal performance venues. Qala town square is definitely worth a visit, with its rocky hillsides offering an unobstructed view of the islands. The popular tourist resort of Marsalforn is well served with hotels, bars and beaches.
The Malta Experience
Situated in the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage capital Valletta, the Malta Experience is a fun and interesting way for your group to discover the history of Malta. Learn all about the Maltese Islands’ long and turbulent history in this one hour visit.
Splash and Fun Water Park offers a unique experience for your group and promises to be a great day out. From the adventurous 120m long tube slide to the laid back lazy river, there is something on offer for everyone.
In 2012, Valletta was announced the European City of Culture 2018. The city is dense with elegance and cultural heritage, brimming with stunning architecture and art, and boasts a relaxed atmosphere of café culture, open squares, and a thriving market. 2018 will see plenty of events and celebrations, and will be an ideal time to plan your tour to Malta.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967
“One word...exceptional! The staff at NST feel like friends now. I never once felt out of control in any situation. In fact, I wondered at times if I had forgotten to do something important, as they had done almost everything for me! Hassle free - completely.”
Tracey Bell, Airedale Academy