Book by the end of October & save
Save an extra £10pp on the price shown. Find out more.
Enjoy our loyalty reward
Save £5pp from your first consecutive year of travel onwards. Click here for more information.
Free inspection visit
Qualify for a 2 night complimentary stay for 2 people in your chosen destination. Find out more.
Brittany French Language School Trips & Tours
With a choice of educational and cultural visits to be enjoyed, a school trip to this picturesque coastal town is perfect for language groups looking to sample a more traditional French way of life.
Located in North West France, Brittany is well-known for Mont St Michel, which is the most visited place in France outside of Paris. During a school trip to Brittany, your pupils will be able to practise their French language skills whilst enjoying a range of language-focused visits and exploring the cobbled streets of the many traditional French villages.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights’ full board accommodation
- Executive coach transport from and to your school and throughout your stay
- Free Go Explore journal for every pupil
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 35 paying passengers from selected departure points in February 2016 and is subject to availability.
This small coastal town is famous for its oyster production and groups can visit Musée de la Ferme Marine as well as other highlights including the Glass Blowers in St Méloir des Ondes and Fort la Latte.
The mini-train is a great way to see the town’s impressive medieval castle and town walls and show how it was once a medieval stronghold.
Mont St Michel
Your students can explore the abbey, museums, and shops located on the many winding streets of this imposing island citadel.
This town offers a number of fascinating attractions including Plerguer Goat Cheese Farm and the zoo at Domaine de la Bourbansais. There are also regular market days for students to practise their language skills.
This popular walled city has a wide number of attractions for groups to practise their language skills including La Grande Aquarium. Take your group on the petit train or a boat ride to the town of Dinard.
Free Go Explore journals
We understand that learning resources form an important part of a language tour. Our free Go Explore educational resources are a great tool for pupils to record their language experience and build their confidence when exploring another culture, language and location.
With space to add information, pre-visit notes, a daily journal about what they’ve seen and learnt and space for relevant vocabulary our journals are useful for assisting in controlled assessment preparation and is a valuable memento of time spent abroad.
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967
“Our trip to Brittany was excellent. Our bus drivers were excellent – they co-operated fully with our requirements and helped make the trip an unforgettable one for our pupils. The packed lunches also deserve a special mention for variety, quality and quantity! It gave pupils a taste of France without being too 'French'!”
Elaine Whyte, Lornshill Academy