Silicon Valley Computing & Computer Science School Trips
What better way to inspire the next generation of computer scientists than with a trip to Silicon Valley. Home to some of the biggest brands in the world: Apple, Facebook and Google, Silicon Valley in San Francisco is the ideal destination for a computing and computer science trip. We also provide a range of differing school trips to America, please contact us for more information.
Price Shown includes
- 4 nights’ room only accommodation
- Return flights
- Airport transfers in resort
- Coach transportation for visits
- Visits including: Computer Science Museum, Silicon Valley tour, NASA Ames Visitor Centre, Exploratorium
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 10 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers from selected departure points in Feb 2019 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support available includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Airport assistance during check-in, security and gate checks on your outbound flight from the UK
Silicon Valley Tour
Visit the campuses of some of biggest and best known pioneers of technology, including the Googleplex campus, Ebay, Twitter and the Apple Company Store. It is not possible to visit inside the company HQs, however there are opportunities to take memorable photographs outside the world-renowned offices and visit the on-site shops.
Go behind the scenes in the high-tech world of California’s famed Silicon Valley. See what it’s like inside an ultra-clean, highly automated silicon chip factory, and connect with technologies that give us new ways to work, learn, play, and communicate. The Intel Museum is 10,000 square feet of fun, interactive learning for children and adults.
NASA Ames Visitor Center
NASA's Ames Research Center is a key facility for many of NASA's missions and projects. Current exhibits include Science on a Sphere, Ames Spacecraft Missions, REAL Moon Rock, Shuttle Cockpit Simulator, and Living and Working in Space. The NASA Ames Visitor Center is a self-guided walkthrough and an average stay at the NASA Ames Visitor Center is about one hour.
The Exploratorium isn't just a museum; it's an ongoing exploration of science, art and human perception—a vast collection of online experiences that feed your curiosity.
The Tech - Museum of Innovation
The Tech Museum of Innovation is a family-friendly interactive science and technology center located in the heart of downtown San Jose. It has become a landmark for visitors seeking a glimpse of the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley. Their mission is to inspire the innovator in everyone.
Computer History Museum
Spend a day at the Computer History Museum. Find out why computer history is 2000 years old. Learn about computer history’s game-changers in the multimedia exhibitions. Play a game of Pong or Spacewar! Listen to computer pioneers tell their story from their own perspective. Discover the roots of today’s Internet and mobile devices. See over 1,100 historic artefacts, including some of the very first computers from the 1940s and 1950s. Educational workshops are also available.
Stanford University Campus Tour
See and hear what it’s like to study at one of the top universities in the US. Groups will see The Main Quad, Memorial Church, White Plaza. Upon advance request, tours may include areas of specific interest to the group.
- Computer systems
- Software development
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967