Prague Business Studies School Trips
The global city of Prague provides groups with a great example of a new economy that has grown since the 1990s. Stable through the credit crunch, although feeling the knock-on effect now due to lack of demanding exports, Prague has a range of educational visits that highlight the country’s outputs. Pupils can also enjoy the sights of the wonderful medieval and baroque townscapes of this beautiful city.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights’ bed & breakfast accommodation
- Return flights & overseas airport transfers
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 10 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from a London airport in November 2022 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Airport assistance when you arrive back at your UK airport when you book a coach transfer to take you home
Here your students will watch an introductory film and be taken through the various stages of the car manufacturing process as they witness production on a huge scale. Q&A session also available.
Ruckl Glass Factory
Watch glass being melted then later cut into ornament patterns. This visit offers a good contrast to the mass production at the Skoda factory.
Staropramen Brewery, producers of the famous Czech beer, offers tours which will give students an insight into the brewing process, the history of the company and how the brand has expanded into overseas markets.
Economic Lecture at Cerge Institute
This presentation will cover several key topics including the Czech Republic’s political system, economic development, GDP, sector shares, state budgets, inflation, unemployment and import and export. Q&A session also available.
Walking Tour of Prague
A half day tour of Prague on foot and public transport with your local guide will cover all the major historical sites of the city: Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Malá Strana (including Church of St Mikulas) and the Castle District.
Prague Airport Guided Tour
On this 1½ hour long tour, your group will get to visit the three terminals, plus the terminal for government flights, as well as hangars, background facilities, air traffic control radars and the fire station.
The largest medieval castle complex in Europe and one of the most impressive collections of buildings in the city. Today, it is the seat of the President of the Czech Republic, serving as the historical and political centre of both city and state.
River Boat Cruise with Lunch
This two hour cruise on River Vlatava includes a buffet lunch, a popular choice with our groups.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967