London French Language School Trips & Tours
At NST, we understand that you want to give your students the immersive experience of language learning beyond their usual classroom environment, but may be reluctant to plan an overseas trip.
We're pleased to be able to offer you an alternative based here in the UK. Through our trusted partnerships, we're able to provide a comprehensive programme of lessons and activities that will enhance your students' knowledge, encourage them to use their language skills and learn more about the culture and landmarks of France. The programme is suitable for KS3, 4 and 5, with sessions and activities tailored according to your group's learning requirement and level.
We can cater for day trip itineraries or longer durations - all whilst staying here in the UK.
Day trips start from £49pp - see our range of visits below.
Price Shown includes
- 1 night's B&B accommodation
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from selected departure points in November 2022 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Pre-booked and pre-paid London Underground tickets
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
Popular activities to choose from
During your group's free time, they will have the opportunity to explore London's 'French Quarter'.
London is home to around 400,000 French expats, and the Kensington area is home to French cafes, patisseries, bookshops and grocers; giving your pupils as near an immersive experience as possible in the heart of London.
Films would be selected depending on their suitability for the groups in terms of the content and from a linguistic point of view. Classic films and newer releases will be available to choose from. Students will discuss the film before watching it to make them familiar with the plot and would also be given level specific worksheets to complete afterwards.
The students can take part in an activity related to the language; where they will be making or doing the activity in the target language. The instructions supplied and the teacher will communicate with them in the target language.
Language exchange with native speakers
Your students will take part in the language exchange in pairs or in smaller groups. Each participant will need to talk about a specific topic in the target language for 3 minutes. The list of topics may include their family, their hobbies, their favourite food etc.
After three minutes the buzzer would sound and they will then swap participants and/or topics.
The language school's teachers will prepare a talk on a famous event or a personality associated with the target language's country, and the students will then have activities related to the topic.
Walk Eat Talk Eat - 3 hour food & drink walking tour
Take a walking tour through the streets of London to share a great food experience. You will try modern and traditional dishes, British treats and food from far away. The tours centre around a few different food and drink stops where you may sit down and dine at the venue, pick up the food and taste it outside, or just walk and talk with the food.
- West End Show
- Jack the Ripper walking tour
- Imax cinema
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Rail is a convenient travel option for small groups.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967