London French Language School Trips & Tours
At NST, we understand that you want to give your students the immersive experience of language learning beyond their usual classroom environment, but may be reluctant to plan an overseas trip.
We're pleased to be able to offer you an alternative based here in the UK. Through our trusted partnerships, we're able to provide a comprehensive programme of lessons and activities that will enhance your students' knowledge, encourage them to use their language skills and learn more about the culture and landmarks of France.
We can cater for day trip itineraries or longer durations - all whilst staying here in the UK.
Day trips start from £49pp - see our range of visits below.
Price Shown includes
- 1 night's B&B accommodation
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from selected departure points in September 2021 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Pre-booked and pre-paid London Underground tickets
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
Popular activities to choose from
French Film Screening
Your students will have the opportunity to watch a screening of a celebrated French film in a historic Arthouse cinema.
The library activities start with a tour of the Library with a bit of history and a presentation of its collections.
Then the pupils have to look for answers to a quiz, linked with the chosen theme, through the various resources in the Library (digital, books, magazines).
Theme choices available include:
- Music in France
- Sport in France
- French Cinema
- Multiculturalism in France
These activities are suitable for KS4 and KS5.
French Comic Books
This activity is suitable for KS3.
- Quick presentation of the children’s library
- Questions about French Comic books? Do you know any French comic books? Have you heard about Tintin, Astérix… ?
- Presentation of the history of Belgian-French comic books
- Screening of a short Astérix movie
- Time to write a French story with the vocabulary words they have learnt
- Time to look at the books in the library
Collaborative Digital Comic Book
This activity is suitable for KS3 but can be adapted to suit KS4 and KS5.
Your pupils will be split into small groups of 5-6 players and they will be asked to create a storyboard for a comic on the subject of “A day in Paris” and draw it. All dialogue should be spoken and written in French.
Role-playing game - Werewolves
The werewolves is a famous french role-playing card game, widely used in France for summer camps or activities for large groups of children. It requires at least 6 players (+ a moderator) and can be played to up to 50 people.
The standard activity is suitable for ages KS3 but can be adapted for KS4 and KS5.
Our language sessions will allow your students to develop their ability to communicate with native speakers; through listening, speaking, reading and writing. They will learn across a variety themes and will also develop cultural awareness of the target language's country and communities.
During your group's free time, they will have the opportunity to explore London's 'French Quarter'.
London is home to around 400,000 French expats, and the Kensington area is home to French cafes, patisseries, bookshops and grocers; giving your pupils as near an immersive experience as possible in the heart of London.
- West End Show
- Jack the Ripper walking tour
- Imax cinema
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Rail is a convenient travel option for small groups.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967