Orlando Cultural School Trips
There is so much to see and do in the ‘Sunshine State’. Pupils can experience the thrills and excitement of the world famous theme parks, alongside enriching science activities such as Kennedy Space Center, SeaWorld and Boggy Creek Airboat rides! This is a funpacked destination which offers up a wealth of learning opportunities.
A school trip to the USA is a great experience, and Orlando is the perfect place to enrich and enhance your pupils' knowledge and understanding.
Price Shown includes
- 5 nights’ room only accommodation
- Return flights and overseas airport transfers
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 10 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers from selected departure points in February 2021 and is subject to availability.
Kennedy Space Center
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers education focused learning specialising in STEM at its best, as only NASA can. Students can come nose to nose with the space shuttle Atlantis, tour areas of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, and possibly meet a veteran astronaut! Groups can also experience the Explore Tour, Launch Control Center Tour or the Cape Canaveral Early Space Tour in addition to the standard entry.
Disney Youth Education Series
The Disney Youth Education Series (YES) programs transports students behind the scenes of Disney Theme Parks to showcase how the principles they're learning in the classroom make exciting things happen every day at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
This visit takes students beyond the classroom to brings education to life. Take learning to a new level with Universal Studies - the hands on, inside out, real life, beyond the imagination educational programme available at Universal Studios, that will will excite and inspire your group.
SeaWorld artfully combines education and entertainment in a way that connects people to the sea and sea life like nowhere else.
Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
Feel like you’re flying through the wetlands and discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades.
Orlando Science Center
Truly one of the great activities for students, the Science Center encourages learning in a fun way. It is the perfect educational activity - fun and knowledge all under one roof.
Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Enter the lush tropical world of the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens. A relaxing, entertaining and educational experience.
- Space physics
- Ecology and conservation
- Forces and motion
- The impact of science
- Science through the ages
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967