Art & Design LIVE! NYC
Inspire their future career at our Art & Design LIVE! event in NEW YORK. Learn more here.
Art exhibitions, events & news
What's new & upcoming? Check out what’s happening in the art world.
Free inspection visit
Qualify for a 2 night complimentary stay for 2 people in your chosen destination. Find out more.
Manchester Art & Design School Trips & Tours
A city bursting with charm and character, Art is available in abundance, with Manchester school trips often boasting a number of fascinating galleries on their itineraries. Why not explore the latest exhibition at the Whitworth Art Gallery, or delve into the works of one of the region’s most famous artists L.S Lowry?
Price Shown includes
- 1 night's B&B accommodation
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from selected departure points in November 2019 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support available includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
Manchester Art Gallery
Manchester Art Gallery is one of the country’s finest art museums. With a mix of wonderful historic collections alongside the best international contemporary art to bring fresh perspectives to familiar images, Manchester Art Gallery offers a blend of historic and contemporary architecture that echoes an innovative artistic programme.
Set in a magnificent waterside location at the heart of the redeveloped Salford Quays in Greater Manchester, The Lowry brings together a wide variety of performing and visual arts under one roof. The Lowry offers school groups the best in entertainment and education in the arts.
Whitworth Art Gallery
The Whitworth Art Gallery has been part of the University of Manchester since 1889, and holds both historic and contemporary collections and exhibitions. The gallery is well-known for its displays of modern art and sculpture, including works by British sculptor Jacob Epstein, British artist and sculptor Barbara Hepworth, Vincent van Gogh, and Pablo Picasso.
The Manchester Museum
This museum, based at the University of Manchester, is host to a mix of collections. From natural history to technology, dinosaur skeletons to mummies from Ancient Egypt, this diverse museum showcases objects which will engage and education any mind. With free, public tour running throughout the week, this would be a fantastic time for generate the students interest and gain and insightful view into the museums history and the collections housed here.
The Trafford Centre
Situated just five miles outside of Manchester city centre, here groups can enjoy a vast range of stores along three miles of granite and marble boulevards! There are many restaurants and places to eat plus the Trafford Centre is also home to the Odeon 20 screen cinema - one of the largest in the UK.
- Trafford Centre
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967