German Language School Trips & Tours to London
A school trip to London offers a budget-friendly and accessible option for German language students.
At NST, we have partnered with one of the UK's leading language schools to provide a UK-based alternative to an overseas school trip. During a German language trip, your students will join closed group language lessons which will enable them to develop their language skills and confidence to communicate effectively with speakers in a variety of different situations.
Additional interactive activities provide as near an immersive experience as possible, with access to authentic materials such as TV and radio programmes to develop comprehension skills dependant on their language ability.
Day trips start from only £49pp, or we can create your ideal itinerary for a longer stay.
Price Shown includes
- 1 night's B&B accommodation
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from selected departure points in March 2021 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Pre-booked and pre-paid London Underground tickets
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
Activity options available
Films would be selected depending on their suitability for the groups in terms of the content and from a linguistic point of view. Classic films and newer releases will be available to choose from. Students will discuss the film before watching it to make them familiar with the plot and would also be given level specific worksheets to complete afterwards.
The students can take part in an activity related to the language; where they will be making or doing the activity in the target language. The instructions supplied and the teacher will communicate with them in the target language.
Language exchange with native speakers
Your students will take part in the language exchange in pairs or in smaller groups. Each participant will need to talk about a specific topic in the target language for 3 minutes. The list of topics may include their family, their hobbies, their favourite food etc.
After three minutes the buzzer would sound and they will then swap participants and/or topics.
The language school's teachers will prepare a talk on a famous event or a personality associated with the target language's country, and the students will then have activities related to the topic.
Our language sessions will allow your students to develop their ability to communicate with native speakers; through listening, speaking, reading and writing. They will learn across a variety themes and will also develop cultural awareness of the target language's country and communities.
- West End Show
- Jack the Ripper walking tour
- Imax cinema
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Rail is a convenient travel option for small groups.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967