Loire Valley Science School Trips & Tours
The Loire Valley is without doubt one of Europe’s most diverse regions in terms of its landscape, history, châteaux, vineyards and culinary traditions, with plenty of educational opportunities for your science pupils to enjoy. NST can tailor an itinerary that also includes Futuroscope, a truly unique theme park and a highlight for school groups visiting the region.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights' full board accommodation
- Executive coach transport from and to school and throughout your stay
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers from selected departure points in February 2021 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
A theme park that’s been designed with fun and education in mind - and it’s one of France’s most visited attractions. Packed with content, the park offers a wealth of ideas so you can develop your educational projects around your visit. Attractions include:
Join the latest rescue mission to keep the Hubble telescope observing deepest space in this 3D IMAX film.
Take part in a fantastic race inside the human body in this flight simulation style attraction.
Dance with Robots
Representing a great technology with ten 7 metre high robots fully articulated taken from the automotive industry.
See an asteroid smash into our planet, watch as two galaxies crash into each other, witness the massive cosmic collisions in the depths of space that formed the universe, shape it today and set the blueprint for its future.
The Future is Wild
Darwin’s theory of evolution throws light on how species evolved in the past, and is the inspiration for Futuroscope’s imaginative look into the future. It takes students on a life-sized augmented reality experience.
The Extraordinary Journey
Fly like a bird! Take to the skies aboard an incredible machine for a round-the-world journey where reality meets make-believe. Feel lighter than air with your legs dangling free in this all-new, thrill-filled experience.
Sebastien Loeb Racing Xperience
Settle into your dynamic bucket seat in the car of 9-time World Rally Driver’s Champion Sébastien Loeb and put on your virtual reality helmet for some hard and fast racing action! The world’s first 5D VR attraction.
Through Thomas Pesquet’s Eyes
Ride the immersive power of 4K IMAX LASER technology and 3D audio on a journey into space with the European Space Agency’s (ESA) youngest astronaut, Thomas Pesquet, and enjoy the highlights of his 6-month space mission 400 km above the Earth.
Aquarium du Val de Loire
Study the diversity of the Loire’s aquatic life and touch the fish in the 15 metre tactile pool!
- Forces and motion
- New technologies
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967