Environmental School Trips & Tours to Copenhagen
Protecting the planet for future generations is something that we are all responsible for. The Nordic region leads the world in sustainability, so a trip to Copenhagen and Malmo is an ideal way to see how a country is pioneering initiatives and practices to help protect our environment.
See, learn and experience how sustainability is now being adopted into everyday life in Copenhahen before crossing the famous Öresund Bridge to its Swedish neighbour across the water, Malmö.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights’ full-board accommodation
- Return flights, all taxes & charges included
- Airport transfers to and from accommodation
- Transportation for the visits included
- Visits including: guided tour of Copenhagen including Copenhill, Tivoli Gardens, guided tour of Malmo including a bike ride
- Extensive group travel insurance
- Free place ratio of 1 in 10
Price shown is based on 30 paying passengers departing from a London airport in June 2021 and is subject to availability.
Top visits for geography trips in Copenhagen
Spectacular and innovative in the true sense of the words. That’s Copenhill in Copenhagen – the artificial ski slope and recreational hiking area, built on top of a new waste management centre. Look around the centre and see innovation at its very best and enjoy the activities.
The Tivoli Gardens amusement park was founded in 1843 and is a national treasure in Denmark and a major international attraction for visitors to the city. Rumoured to have provided inspiration to Hans Christian Anderson and Walt Disney, the gardens are filled with stunning architecture, historic buildings and lush gardens; along with rollercoasters and rides.
Tivoli Gardens is the second oldest Amusement Park in the World. Despite the multitude of exciting rides for the visitors, Tivoli is still a green and relaxing venue, committed to acting responsible, respecting Tivoli’s visitors, employees and environment.
Local and Sustainable Food tour
Both cities are focused on riding the green-wave of local organic produce. Enjoy a sustainable food tasting tour of Malmö and a sustainable picnic made from food waste in Copenhagen.
Sustainability by bike
Get a comprehensive overview of the climate and sustainability actions of Malmö with a Sustainability Tour by Bike. Experienced specialist guides show everything sustainability-related including Malmö’s carbon-neutral West Harbour.
- Climate change
- Urban Issues and Challenges
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967