Last chance to save £££s
Book by the end of May 2018 & save an extra £10pp on the price shown. Find out more.
Enjoy our loyalty reward
Save £5pp from your first consecutive year of travel onwards. Click here for more information.
Free inspection visit
Qualify for a 2 night complimentary stay for 2 people in your chosen destination. Find out more.
Florence Italian Language School Trips & Tours
An Italian language school trip to Florence will leave your pupils feeling amazed by the vast array of impressive buildings, fascinating galleries and treasure-crammed churches. With a wealth of educational visits to choose from and numerous opportunities for language practice, a study tour to Florence will leave your group with a lasting impression of Italian heritage and culture.
On your Italy school tour to Florence, you’ll benefit from our first-hand knowledge of visits and attractions and accommodation that will best suit your group’s needs.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights’ half board accommodation
- Return flights and overseas airport transfers
- Full day visiting the sites of Florence on foot
- Half day coach excursion to Pisa or Luca
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 10 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 25 paying passengers departing from a London airport in February 2016 and is subject to availability.
One of the world’s finest art galleries which features all the great names of the Florentine Renaissance. Includes paintings by Piero della Francesca, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Giotto, Raphael, Titian and Caravaggio. There is a whole room dedicated to Michelangelo and the 16th century.
Basilica de Santa Maria Novella
Ranking second only to Santa Croce in the list of great Florentine churches, and housing some important frescoes such as Masaccio’s Trinita (1428), this church stands proud in motifs and scrolls made out of green and white marble.
The Medici’s private chapels and mausoleum feature several of Michelangelo’s most outstanding pieces of Florentine funerary sculpture.
Piazza della Signoria
The original location of Michelangelo’s David. Sights include the Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and an outdoor gallery sheltering several outstanding pieces of sculpture.
For spectacular panoramic views of Florence and the Arno Valley, a visit to Piazzale Michelangelo is a must. Designed in 1869 by Florentine architect Giuseppe Poggi, Piazzale Michelangelo is a popular spot with locals and tourists.
Dating back to the 14th century, pupils will marvel at its tiny jewellery shops, and how perilously they’re perched on a narrow river crossing. The unique Vecchio is one of the most photographed bridges in Europe.
The Boboli Gardens
The Boboli gardens are one of the greatest open-air museums in Florence. With centuries-old oak trees, sculptures and fountains, the Boboli gardens are a must visit.
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Begun in 1173 as a companion piece for the city’s Duomo and Baptistry, the tower began to lean almost from the outset. A must for any group visiting Florence.
Santa Maria del Fiore, Battistero & Campanile
Elegant architecture, exemplifying the roots of the Renaissance. The Baptistry building represents a direct link between the Golden Age and Rome. The bell tower, built by Giotto, is decorated with statues and reliefs. Other architects have picked up this theme from the campaniles, and doorways are magnificently Gothic-clad in green, red and white marble.
Central Florence is dominated by the splendid Piazza del Duomo, and, at its centre, the Duomo, the city’s cathedral. Climb to the top of the dome for a fabulous bird’s-eye view of the city.
Coach excursion to Pisa or Lucca
Choose to visit Pisa and view the world-famous leaning tower or Lucca, renowned for the well-preserved Renaissance walls encircling its historic city centre and its cobblestone streets.
- A quiz or disco at your hotel (many hotels can provide a room for groups to use in the evenings)
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967