Last chance to save £££s
Book by the end of May 2018 & save an extra £10pp on the price shown. Find out more.
Enjoy our loyalty reward
Save £5pp from your first consecutive year of travel onwards. Click here for more information.
Free inspection visit
Qualify for a 2 night complimentary stay for 2 people in your chosen destination. Find out more.
Dutch Coast Primary School Trips & Tours
The ideal destination for your first Primary School tour abroad! The safe, vibrant, bustling and largely pedestrianised seaside resort of Noordwijk is the ideal destination for your pupils’ first visit abroad. A cheaper alternative to most French destinations, this resort will truly open up your pupils’ eyes to a brand new culture and way of life.
Price Shown includes
- 4 nights’ full board accommodation
- Executive coach transport from and to your school and throughout your stay
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 35 paying passengers departing from a Zone A departure point in September 2017 and is subject to availability.
Noordwijk Space Expo
Visit this exhibition about the past, present and future of space exploration. Learn about the European Space Programme, experience the simulated launch of a rocket and see how astronauts live and work in space. Guided tours and 'Space Classes' are also available.
Day Trip to Amsterdam
Amsterdam offers a wealth of visits which can be worked into your ideal itinerary.
- See Anne Frank’s House, her secret hiding place and find out what life was like in hiding during the war
- Take a canal cruise, like the majority of NST groups visiting the city
- See Van Gogh’s famous ‘Sunflowers’ painting, or visit another of Amsterdam’s fascinating museums
- Tour the Ajax Stadium
Clara Maria Cheese & Clog Farm
A 150 year-old cheese farm where the world famous Gouda cheese is still manufactured in the traditional way. Also on-site is the clog manufacturer, cutting the traditional wooden shoes from blocks of wood.
NEMO Science Centre
Enjoy five floors of exciting things to do and discover. Filled with exhibitions, theatre performances, films, workshops and demonstrations, pupils will smell, hear, feel and see how the world works.
Efteling Theme Park
Known as the World of Wonders where fairytales come true, this is the most popular theme park in the Netherlands. This theme park is home to ‘Aquanura’, the largest water show in Europe.
- A quiz or disco at your hotel (many hotels can provide a room for groups to use in the evenings)
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967