Price Shown includes
- 2 nights’ bed & breakfast accommodation
- Executive coach transport from and to your school and throughout your stay
- 1 day hopper ticket
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from a Zone A departure point in December 2018 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Services of an NST Paris City Representative to assist with check-in and provide 24-hour assistance for groups staying in central Paris
Additional on-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
Disneyland® Paris Christmas Experience
Christmas may come but once a year, but a fairytale Christmas will give you memories to last a lifetime. So experience the most magical Christmas Season yet with your school group. Your group can enjoy a magical experience including Christmas market in Disney® Village, a Christmas Parade with its fascinating beauty and grandeur. Father Christmas himself is even there, accompanied by his reindeer.
Paris’ best-known monument has outstanding city views, which on a clear day can stretch for 42 miles, giving the chance to pinpoint many landmarks.
Seine River Boat Cruise
An enjoyable river cruise is a relaxing way to see the sights of Paris. Pupils also learn from the French (or English) commentary on their headsets.
Montmartre & Sacré Coeur
Montmartre provides an opportunity for pupils to practise their language skills with its many street stalls and street artists, shops and cafés. Once a meeting place for artists in the late 19th and early 20th century, your group can also view artists painting portraits and caricatures for the tourists and enjoy a spectacular view of Paris from the steps of the Sacré Coeur.
Guided Tour of Paris
A tailor-made coach tour of Paris that includes a dedicated French or English-speaking guide, who will help with pronunciation and knowledge of the many sights of Paris. One of our groups’ favourites is the evening tour of the Paris Illuminations. We can arrange walking tours too.
Musée Gourmand du Chocolat - Choco Story
Discover chocolate’s 4,000 years of history, and modern methods of making it too, then try some of the delicious products.
Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck
This 196m tower has shorter queues than the Eiffel Tower and a fabulous view of Paris. The viewpoint tables clearly mark the city’s many famous monuments. There are also a number of audio-visual and interactive facilities to help build language skills and enhance their knowledge of Paris, as well as downloadable quizzes in English and French.
- Free time in Disney Village
- Some hotels can provide a room for groups to use in the evenings for a quiz or disco
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
From the heart of London straight to Paris in 2 hours 15 minutes and Brussels in under 2 hours, plus other Continental destinations too. Eurostar is ideal for small groups.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967