Design & Technology School Trips & Tours to Munich
Munich is Germany’s third largest city and the country’s undisputed leader when it comes to technology. Thanks to the “Munich mix” of technology companies of all sizes, the city is home to around 22,000 high-tech companies in the fields of electronics, telecommunications, aviation, and aerospace with automotive engineering being the single most important industry.
From the Deutsches Museum to the BMW World Museum and the Allianz Arena, a design and technology school trip to Munich is an exciting destination to inspire your students.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights’ B&B accommodation
- Return flights from a London airport (other departure points are available) and overseas airport transfers
- Services of an NST representative to assist with check in & provide 24 hour assistance
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 10 free place ratio
Price shown based on 30 paying passengers travelling in September 2021 and is subject to availability
On-tour support available...
- Airport assistance during check-in, security and gate checks on your outbound flight from the UK
- Airport assistance when you arrive back at your UK airport when you book a coach transfer to take you home
- Services of an NST City Representative to assist with check-in and provide 24-hour assistance
Additional on-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
Top visits for design & technology trips in Munich
The Deutsches Museum in Munich is the world's largest museum of science and technology, with approximately 1.5 million visitors per year and about 28,000 exhibited objects of science and technology.
BMW World Museum
The BMW Museum offers a fascinating presentation of the company, brand and product history of BMW. About 125 of the brand's most valuable and attractive automobiles, motorcycles and engines are displayed on a surface area of 5000 m². Background information on the exhibits is provided in German and English.
BMW World Showroom
In the immediate vicinity of BMW Group headquarters, you will find a diverse range of fascinating activities: explore the BMW Welt world of experience, production processes at the BMW Group Plant and a new display of both tradition and future trends at the BMW Museum.
Munich Olympic Stadium
This distinctive stadium with its spectacular and iconic tent-like roof, is not simply the architectural centrepiece of the Olympic Park. Since it opened in 1972 it was the site of the 1972 Olympics and 1974 Football Cup Final and is still host to a wide number of sporting and musical events in the city.
Munich Olympic Tower
Munich's highest structure, The Olympic Tower, has some outstanding views of the city from its 190m high observation platform where your group can pinpoint the many landmarks. Outside the front entrance there is a small rock and roll museum housing various memorabilia, which is signposted as "Rock Museum". The tower also serves as a TV broadcast tower.
You will definitely enjoy the evening in this large and modern bowling venue in Munich! 2 hours bowling including shoe hire, buffet meal and soft drink.
Allianz Arena Guided Tour
What makes the Allianz Arena the world’s finest football arena? Find out for yourself! Take an Arena Tour for a behind the scenes insight into this extraordinary and unusual stadium. Experience the atmosphere of the Allianz Arena from the point of view of a professional footballer in the players’ areas and discover the exciting details of this unique structure. This and many other highlights await.
Audi Discovery Tours (Ingolstadt)
There are two guided tours on offer:
Museum: Groups will learn about vehicles in Audi’s 20th Century History divided into pre-war and post-war eras. The Intensive tour explores further into the century of mobility. Multimedia technology is used to delve into Audi’s historical and economic backgrounds.
Factory: Experience the full production process of an Audi, including witnessing the welding robots and bonding technology.
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967