Book by 31st May & save £10pp
Book by 31st May 17 & save an extra £10pp on the price shown. Find out more.
Enjoy our loyalty reward
Save £5pp from your first consecutive year of travel onwards. Click here for more information.
Free inspection visit
Qualify for a 2 night complimentary stay for 2 people in your chosen destination. Find out more.
Brussels Science School Trips & Tours
The iconic Atomium monument says it all when it comes to Brussels! This is a fascinating hub for your pupils to visit, and a place where they’ll undoubtedly gain a greater understanding of science. We’ll tailor-make your itinerary to suit your group’s specific learning requirements, to include the best visits and attractions at great value for money.
Pupils can become astronauts for the day at the Euro Space Centre and study space exploration and the evolution of the universe. A truly unique experience!
Price Shown includes
- 2 night’s bed & breakfast accommodation
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 35 paying passengers departing from a Zone A departure point in September 2016 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
Euro Space Centre
This fascinating and interactive experience is dedicated to space exploration, its history, galaxies and planets.
A Space Odyssey
Tour the indoor exhibition on Space Conquest, from the Big Bang to the most futuristic of space exploration projects. Hop on board a full-scale mock space shuttle, tour the cockpit and cargo bays, then ‘ride an asteroid’ in the dynamic cinema.
Let your pupils experience life as an astronaut. With a whole range of missions and programmes, your group’s experience
could include rides on multi-axis and moonwalk chairs as well as a microrocket workshop.
Museum of Natural Sciences
Dedicated to natural history, this museum has the largest dinosaur gallery in Europe and plenty of fascinating hands-on items to discover.
One of the largest planetariums in Europe offers a voyage of discovery through breathtaking images taken by space telescopes.
The Atomium is a monument built for the 1958 World Fair and, with its highest sphere being at 102 metres tall, offers a stunning panoramic view of the city. This unusual structure houses interesting exhibitions and other public spaces within each of its huge spheres.
- A quiz or disco at your hotel (most hotels can provide a room for groups to use in the evenings)
- Space Exploration
- Evolution of the Universe
- Careers in Science
- Environmental Science
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Rail is a convenient travel option for small groups, with ideal for connections to Eurostar, major airports and travel to many city destinations.
From the heart of London straight to Paris in 2 hours 15 minutes and Brussels in under 2 hours, plus other Continental destinations too. Eurostar is ideal for small groups.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967