Bristol Art & Design School Trips & Tours
Bristol provides a budget-friendly and immersive experience for your art & design students. Famously the birthplace of Banksy, the city is still features the world-famous street artist's works throughout the city.
Bristol also provides fascinating art galleries and museums for inspiration. During a Street Art Experience Tour your students can discover the works of art, of the the city's graffiti legends; whilst also getting the opportunity to take part in creating their own artwork through a hands-on workshop.
When you book your school trip with NST, we’ll create an itinerary that includes visits to museum galleries, along with the best places to stop off in the city to take in the city's inimitable street art.
Day trips start from £49pp - see our range of visits below.
Price Shown includes
- 1 night's B&B accommodation
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from selected departure points in February 2021 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
Bristol Street Art Experience
Discovering over 30 years of Street Art history
Come and discover the street art home of BANKSY and explore international street art and Bristol’s graffiti art legends
Bristol Street Art Experience a 1 hour city centre Bristol Street Art Tour - discovering the street art home of Banksy and over 30 years of graffiti art history and a spray session entitled, 'Introducing Stencil Art', during which everyone gets to spray their own A2 stencil artwork measuring 59cm by 42cm to take home, using our laser cut stencils and water-based spray paint.
Cabot Tower is situated in a public park on Brandon Hill, between the city centre, Clifton and Hotwells. It is a grade II listed building. The tower was built in the 1890s to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the journey of John Cabot from Bristol to land which later became Canada. Designed by the Bristol architect William Venn Gough and paid for by public subscription, the tower is built from red sandstone covered with cream Bath stone.
Bristol Harbour is the harbour in the city of Bristol, England. The harbour covers an area of 70 acres. It has existed since the 13th century but was developed into its current form in the early 19th century by installing lock gates on a tidal stretch of the River Avon in the centre of the city and providing a tidal by-pass for the river. It is often called the Floating Harbour as the water level remains constant and it is not affected by the state of the tide on the river.
Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
There’s so much to explore on the Second Floor of Bristol Museum & Art Gallery. From stunning paintings to one of the best collections of Chinese glass outside of Asia, we’re sure you’ll find something you love. Exhibits include:
- French Art
- European Old Masters
- British and European Art (The Age of Enlightenment and the Birth of Romanticism)
- Modern and contemporary art
- Victorian Art
- Eastern Art
- Pottery, ceramics and glass
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967