Amsterdam Science School Trips & Tours
A science trip to the Netherlands offers groups a whole variety of exciting visits to ignite their passion for science! There are hands-on experiences, ‘a journey through the human body’, space exhibitions, micro-organisms and other fascinating visits to enthuse and educate your group.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights’ B&B accommodation
- Excutive coach transport from and to your school and throughout your stay
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers from selected departure points in November 2018 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support available includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
Noordwijk Space Expo
Visit this exhibition about the past, present and future of space exploration. Learn about the European Space Programme, experience the simulated launch of a rocket and see how astronauts live and work in space. Guided tours and 'Space Classes' are also available.
Micropia is the world's first museum dedicated to microbes and micro-organisms, which actually make up two-thirds of all living matter.
NEMO Science Centre
Enjoy five floors of exciting things to do and discover. Filled with exhibitions, theatre performances, films, workshops and demonstrations, pupils will smell, hear, feel and see how the world works.
Corpus Museum of the Human Body
The CORPUS offers a unique journey through the human body by going through a giant building shaped like a human body! The tour and exhibition explains how our bodies work, how the different organs relate to each other and what we can do to keep it healthy.
Hands on! That’s what it’s all about at the new Science Centre Delft. This is the place to discover what science and technology can mean for society. Visitors are invited to help devise solutions and to participate.
Body Worlds Museum
Gunther von Hagens’ BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project is an absolute must-see exhibition in the heart of Amsterdam. It tells the amazing story of our own body and the impact of happiness on our health. More than 200 anatomical specimens of real human bodies show the complexity, resilience and vulnerability of the body.
Discover the world of poison at the museum of natural history. Meet the gila monster, tarantulas and the king cobra! At the POISON! exhibition, you'll encounter many living animals, but did you know that plants and minerals can also be poisonous? You’ll discover why, and how their (often deadly!) poison works. Educational workshops are also available.
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
We can arrange for your group to fly from a range of UK airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967