UK Theme Parks Cultural School Trips & Tours
A fun packed day at a theme park is a great option for activity week, a class reward for hard work or to encourage team working skills. Our choice of theme parks offer a schools programme and a wide range of curriculum linked resources for use prior, during and after your visit.
Price Shown includes
- Executive coach transport from and to school
- Entrance to the Theme park of your choice
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from the Midlands, East Anglia and Central Wales areas on selected dates and is subject to availability.
Alton Towers Resort
With over 40 rides, attractions and live shows, Alton Towers Resort is Britain’s greatest escape and as the UK’s #1 theme park, the ultimate destination for your next school trip!
THORPE PARK Resort
Learning through enjoyment is our ethos at THORPE PARK Resort. Teachers have the option to book an educational workshop from the award-winning STEM & Business programme that aims to harness students’ excitement and provide the framework to challenge and inspire them.
THORPE PARK Resort can help bring your subject to live with a range of engaging 45-minute talks and interactive hands on workshops for key stages 2-5.
Chessington World of Adventures Resort
When students are enjoying a lesson, it shows. It shows in their attention levels, in the effort they put in and the results they achieve. The Education Programme at Chessington World of Adventures Resort offers maximum educational value through unique and stimulating learning experiences and a focus on curriculum relevant workshops and content.
They have been accredited with the LOtC quality award badge, enabling them to help you with risk assessments, free teacher visits prior to your trip and educational resources to help you get the most out of the day. Importantly, your pupils can take part in a number of structured workshops that are linked to the National Curriculum and specific programmes of study.
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
With over 55 rides, live shows and attractions, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland; bring learning to life outside of the classroom with LEGOLAND® Windsor Resorts tailored school trips which can engage, excite and inspire your students. LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort has been awarded with a Learning Outside of the Classroom Quality Award: a national accreditation for the provision of learning.
There are educational workshops available, perfect for teachers and pupils to have a fun, hands on and engaging session hosted by a trained member of educational staff.
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967