Great value day trips
Day trips are ideal for groups on a budget & with limited time out of the classroom.
London Christmas Markets Day Trips & Tours
If you don’t want to venture too far from home, then the German-style Christmas market on London’s Southbank is ideal. Here, you’ll find Christmas presents at the wooden chalets, enjoy Christmas music, as well as a traditional carousel. Plus, being overlooked by the London Eye, you can add some extra magic to your day by taking an evening ride on this gigantic Ferris wheel and take in all of the Christmas lights from above.
Why not make a real event of your yuletide countdown and add in a theatre show too? The Lion King, Wicked and Matilda are guaranteed to entertain.
Price Shown includes
- Executive coach transport from and to school
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers from selected departure points in December 2019 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
London Christmas Markets
For a wonderfully festive experience visit the German style Christmas markets, overlooked by the London Eye your pupils can find unusual Christmas presents at the wooden chalets, enjoy traditional Christmas music, and take a ride on the carousel.
Bursting with all the charm and excitement of the Continental Christmas markets, your students are bound to be impressed by the December delights on offer
West End Shows
A West End show is a magical and unforgettable experience and a must for groups visiting the city! Catch a show at one of the capital's famous theatres with tickets to an array of award-winning plays and spectacular musicals, including the Lion King and Wicked!
There are so many popular options to choose from and we can book any show for your group. Plus, our dedicated in-house theatre team and our links with the best ticket providers means we’ll be able to reserve your first choice tickets.
Thames River Cruise
Take in London’s best-loved sights on this enjoyable cruise. Your students will gain an insight into the many layers of history that have built up along the river, from the Houses of Parliament and Tower Bridge to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Coca-Cola London Eye
Standing tall on the south bank of the River Thames, nothing says iconic like The Coca-Cola London Eye. Located right at the heart of the city, here you get closer views of London’s most spectacular landmarks from Big Ben to The Houses of Parliament.
Free Christmas market worksheet for students. View a sample here >>
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Rail is a convenient travel option for small groups, with ideal for connections to Eurostar, major airports and travel to many city destinations.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967