Great value day trips
Day trips are ideal for groups on a budget & with limited time out of the classroom.
Price Shown includes
- Executive coach transport from & to school & throughout your stay
- Group travel insurance
- 1 in 8 free place ratio
Price shown is based on 40 paying passengers departing from selected departure points between February 2017 and is subject to availability.
On-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Pre-booked and pre-paid London Underground tickets
Bank of England Museum & Talk
The museum, housed within the Bank of England, traces the history of the bank from its foundation in 1694 to its role today as the nation’s central bank. The bank has had the responsibility of setting interest rates to control inflation since 1997, and also issues bank notes and works to maintain a stable financial system. There are a number of talks available (approx. 60 mins):
Pounds & Pence - Encourages pupils to think about the value of money and prices, and their spending and saving decisions.
Keeping on an Even Keel - Explains what the Bank does to keep inflation low, maintain trust in its banknotes and keep the financial system stable.
Activity sheets are available at the Museum, and resources are available from the Museum's website. An essential visit for every pupil studying business, maths and economics.
Guided Walking Tour of London City / Financial District
These two hour walks are geared to giving pupils an understanding of how the City has changed from its original commercial trading into arguably the world’s most diverse financial centre, with stocks, shares, bonds, gilts, hedge funds, investment banking, specialist and mainstream insurance, the largest foreign currency exchange market on the planet and all the “support” businesses that enable it to function like law, accountancy and assurance firms.
Business of Football - Chelsea FC
Aimed at business studies pupils, this tour provides an exciting insight into operations at the club. During the tour, pupils complete an education workbook with answers provided by an experienced guide. Focusing on merchandise, marketing, finance and staffing, the tour provides a great resource for coursework and revision which pupils of sport, leisure, tourism and marketing may also find informative.
Twickenham Tour & Workshop
A tour of Twickenham Stadium is a fantastic way to discover more about the iconic home of England rugby. You Tour Guides will take you into the hallowed England dressing room, the Royal Box, hospitality suites, medical room and players’ tunnel.
Workshop - Commercial Twickenham This seminar provides an insight into the operations and management of the Twickenham Rugby Store. Representatives of the Rugby Store management team will present an educational seminar covering the business operations, structure, and logistics involved in the running of the store and ways of exploring the commercial opportunities afforded by the game.
Available from any location in the UK, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Rail is a convenient travel option for small groups, with ideal for connections to Eurostar, major airports and travel to many city destinations.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1967