See Disney’s Frozen the Musical with NST
…& be in with the chance to win an exclusive backstage experience!
For the first time in forever, Disney’s Frozen is coming to life on stage in London at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, with performances beginning in October 2020.
Prepare to be swept away to Arendelle as Frozen magically comes to life before your eyes through spectacular special effects, breathtaking sets and beautiful costumes.
Re-live the story that melted hearts across the world with all of the beloved characters and songs from the original film including ‘For The First Time In Forever’, ‘In Summer’ and the iconic global hit ‘Let It Go’, in this unforgettable experience that will delight groups of all ages.
Plus, be in with a chance to WIN an exclusive backstage experience for your group when you book!
Win an exclusive backstage experience!
Book your primary school theatre tour to see Frozen the Musical before the end of October to enter our competition to win an exclusive backstage experience for your group including the chance to find out about some of the secrets behind the magic of the show!
How to enter
Simply book before the end of October 2020 to be in with a chance to win!
Your group will then be invited to bring the magical messages and powerful lessons from Frozen to life in school by designing a classroom display around on or more of the following enrichment topics: well-being, trust, friendship and uniqueness.
Simply send photographs of your school's classroom display to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Friday 27th November 2020 and your group could be enjoying an exclusive backstage Frozen experience during their trip!
Please include your six digit tour reference on your email and read our terms and conditions, below, before entering.
All entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Communication of the chosen wellbeing topic
- Use of materials
Closing date for entries: Midnight on Friday 27th November 2020
Terms & conditions
1. This competition is open to primary schools based in the UK. One entry per school.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To enter this competition, participants must submit photographs of their classroom displays by either email to email@example.com or by post to:
Marketing Department, NST, Discovery House, Brooklands Way, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 5LW
4. All entries must be received by midnight on Friday 27th November 2020.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants must include their six-digit tour reference as confirmation that they have an educational tour booked to London with NST which includes tickets for each pupil to see Disney’s' Frozen West End musical as part of the tour package.
6. Entries will be judged by NST Director, Steve Craven. Designs will be judged on communication of the chosen wellbeing topic(s), creativity and use of materials .
The judge's decision is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
7. Copyright in all submissions to the competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to NST Travel Group Limited and Disney to feature any or all of the submissions in any of its publications, its websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
8. Illegible, incomplete or defaced entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
9. The winning entrant shall win an exclusive backstage experience for their group at Frozen the Musical during their London tour and find out about some of the secrets behind the magic of the show.
10. The winner shall be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the competition.
11. In the event of the winner being unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the runner-up which, in the opinion of the judges, is the next best entry.
12. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
13. The winning school’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to: Marketing Department, NST, Discovery House, Brooklands Way, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 5LW
14. The prize as described as per section 9 of these terms and conditions. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. NST Travel Group Ltd is responsible for the first part of the competition, which is its Adjudication of the competition and all other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Disney.