Since 1967 we've been creating expertly planned school tours - helping groups get more from their time away...
School trips for Primary groups
Safe, convenient & affordable trips for schools
Thousands of Primary-aged pupils enjoy a school tour with NST every year. And time and time again we hear from teachers how the experience their pupils gain from time away together is more than worthwhile. Our school trips for Key Stage 2 pupils provide a valuable opportunity for children to learn with their classmates, to share experiences, to bond, and to see the world in a whole new light.
Subject-themed school tours
We offer Primary school trips which can be tailor-made to your exact needs. So, no matter which part of the curriculum you want your pupils to study – be it the Romans or Religious Education – we can arrange every aspect of your tour with you.
For a school travel experience to remember, choose any subject you’d like to cover on your next trip from the list below:
- Art & Design
- Design & Technology
- English & Drama
- French Language
- Religious Education
- Spanish Language
School travel that’s budget friendly
It’s important to us that children get the most out of their precious time outside the classroom. We always aim to provide high-impact, low cost school tours that have value – both financial and educational – at their heart.
We’ve provided plenty of itinerary suggestions that are friendly on the pocket on this website – and they’ve already been tried-and-tested too, so you can have every confidence your next school trip will be a roaring success.
Trips for schools that come complete with peace of mind – always
Arranging a tour takes effort – we know this from over 40 years’ experience. Taking the pressure off you is a key priority for us. With NST:
- You’ll get your own dedicated, knowledgeable Tour Co-ordinator who’ll work with you from start to finish once you’ve booked.
- Your accommodation, visits and transport options will have already been safety audited.
- You’ll have ABTA and ATOL protection, so you know parents’ money will be secure.
- Our 24-hour support will be just a phone call away throughout your tour too.
- Our tours and school travel educational materials fully endorse the Learning Outside the Classroom manifesto.